GROW South Dakota is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $7,500 of down payment assistance on qualified properties. Find an approved participating lender.
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership. Click here for list of approved homebuyer education providers.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Additional benefits available for First Responder, Military & Teachers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in South Dakota.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of South Dakota.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
Follow the instructions provided here, using Google Chrome: Get Started with Neighborhood LIFT
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.
Note: No closings may take place before December 14, 2017.