Get Ready to Apply for Healthcare Coverage on November 1st
Monday, October 05, 2015
The 2016 Open Enrollment Period is November 1, 2015 to January 31, 2016.
FYI: Plans and prices for 2016 will be available by late October. Check out the website.
If you’d like to learn more before you apply, use the following links to get ready:
- Get a quick Marketplace overview with these 5 Health Insurance tips to help you apply.
- See if you qualify for savings on health coverage.
- Learn how to estimate your income for the Marketplace before you fill out an application.
- Use this simple checklist (PDF) to gather the documents you’ll need to fill out your application.
- Sign up for Marketplace email and text message reminders to get important health coverage information.
- Contact the Marketplace Call Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your questions answered.
- Visit our Find Local Help page and search by city and state or ZIP code to get personalized help in your community.
- Browse our glossary to find definitions of basic insurance terms, like deductible, copayment, and out-of-pocket maximum.
Contact: Carla Burns, Certified Marketplace Navigator 1-605-626-2565