GROW South Dakota is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $7,500 of down payment assistance on qualified properties. Find an approved participating lender.
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership. Click here for list of approved homebuyer education providers.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Additional benefits available for First Responder, Military & Teachers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in South Dakota.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of South Dakota.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
Follow the instructions provided here, using Google Chrome: Get Started with Neighborhood LIFT
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.
Note: All of the LIFT funds have been allocated, to check if any funds have became available, please click the "Begin Your Journey Now" at the top of this page. Funds will be notated at the top of the page.