Skip to main content.


« Back to Search Results
Resource Icon
Emergency Assistance Options

November 01, 2017

Category: Applications

GROW SD only offers emergency services in the following South Dakota counties:  Beadle, Brown, Campbell, Day, Edmunds, Faulk, Hand, Hughes, Hyde, McPherson, Marshall, Potter, Roberts, Spink, Stanley, Sully, Walworth. 


Please read each statement and select the application that best fits your needs.


Have you been financially impacted DUE to or DURING the COVID Pandemic? If yes, APPLY ONLINE to the SD Cares Housing Assistance Program.  Be sure to provide documentation of how income has been lost, proof of income, a copy of your ID, and documentation of expenses owed. Click here, for more information. 



Are you DELINQUENT on your MORTGAGE?  If yes APPLY ONLINE to the SD Cares Housing Assistance Program.  Requirements for this program:  income at or below 100% AMI, be financially impacted by COVID-19, owe past-due mortgage and/or utilities, be a SD resident, your home must be single-family, owner-occupied, and your primary residence.  Click here, for more information. 


GROW SD's Emergency Assistance Program is for individuals and families to help with past due rent, utilities, and other minor expenses, depending on the funding available.  FUNDING IS LIMITED and may not always be available in all of our counties, please contact GROW SD for funding availability**

Click the 10th_Anniversary photo to open

The GROW South Dakota Organizations Have had a Remarkable Few Years!

Grow South Dakota deployed 172 down payment and closing cost loans for a total of $1.17 million, paired with $25.2 million in partner first mortgages.

Footer Logo

GROW South Dakota

GROW South Dakota
104 Ash Street East
Sisseton, SD  57262
Phone (605) 698-7654
Fax (605) 698-3038